Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm pretty much a slacker mom when it comes to the Halloween costume. It's not my favorite holiday, so I guess that's why I don't push it as much. Anyway, to show how cheap I am, a couple of days before Halloween I borrowed our awesome neighbors costume. Really, Benjamin doesn't need a costume to show that he's superman...he really is. :-) I dressed up as a mom - because I just pretend to be a mom. And Josh dressed up to be Superman's father. Doesn't he look great? And cute cousin Addison is a vampire cheerleader - a very cute one! Benjamin had fun going trick-or-treating, but he only lasted about a half an hour before it was just too cold. Then he went to bed and we sifted through all of his candy. Ahhhh...the joys of parenthood.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott&Janae said...

So cute! He is adorable as Super Boy!