Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I love it when....

...Benjamin laughs!

Yesterday after I got home from work Benjamin and I had so much fun. We went to the store, then we prepared dinner and put it in the crockpot so it would be ready when we got out of the cold. We braved the first snowfall and went to the Pumpkin walk (pictures to follow). We LOVED the pumpkin walk! After that we went home and got warm. Benjamin wanted to bounce on mommy and daddy's bed. So he got up there and we were wrestling and I was tickling him. He was laughing so hard he was screaming. It was hilarious! We both were laughing pretty hard. Later that night, he even let me cut his finger nails without any complaints!

It was a GREAT day. At times it's hard having a child - not only is it waring on your nerves, but sometimes it's hard to see all the time and money other people have that we don't. But every day I'm reminded of how grateful I am for our son. Today was one of those days where my JOY was full - I wouldn't have known this kind of joy if I didn't have my Benjamin!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love that you are writing about this bc I have been so in love with great mom moments lately. Just taking a moment to have gratitude for simple, perfect joy has given me such peace lately. I am glad you are experiencing it too. Love you Terra!

knygard said...

Thats right who needs time and money anyway ;)

Bec said...

Love this. You're a good mommy.