I know, right? I'm actually doing two in one on this one. The new house AND Halloween. They mesh, right? I guess when you see the NUCLEAR green color on our house you'll get freaked out. Don't worry, they've changed that color. It's not so ghooly looking anymore. :-)
 |
| I know, I know...it looks like some disgusting form of diarrhea on our house. So glad it's fixed. |
 |
| Our kitchen! That big hole is where our fridge will go. We have to get that one. Don't worry, we picked one out months ago! I'm very excited about it too! I did my homework. :-) |
 |
| From the kitchen looking into the living room. This actually kind of makes our living room seem small, but it's a good size. I can't complain! |
 |
| Master bedroom. It's so huge...this picture does NO justice to it! |
 |
| Our red door! It's a deep red, but it's so beautiful. I LOVE it! |
 |
| Changing scenes. HELLOOOOO skunk! Don't worry, that's a black hoodie and sweat pants with white DUCK TAPE! I just cut it so there were rounded corners on the front and then made it look skunkish in the back. Cutest skunk EVER! His ears are flopped over in this picture. SO hard to get a good pic of the costume in its entirety. |
 |
| Oh yeah, the tail is a feather boa (thank you Trish!). I put two pieces of duck tape together (so they wouldn't stick to the boa) and then just safety pinned it all to his pants. PERFECT costume for our stinker! If you didn't know...he had been constipated...BAD. Well that weekend he went to the other extreme. Yeah, he was stinkin' it up, to say the least. |
THE END of this post...now go read the other three - or at least look at the pics!
4 comments:
I am in love with Benjamin. He is adorable. And did you know that I was a skunk when I was his age?? We are just like twins! :) I love that it was white duck tape. I tell you, home made costumes rock. I also love the family pics. It looks so autumy. Just perfect. You look gorgeous as always. Also, love the house. Wahoo!!
Really like the red door. Your new home looks great. I am coveting your kitchen.
What an adorable little skunk! And WHOO-HOO house! I LOVE the red door! When we buy a house, a red door is among the top 3 necessities! :) Your house is super awesome. We're excited for you.
Your new house looks beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment