Saturday, November 6, 2010

Relay-o-Posting #3

PUMPKIN WALK 2010

Benjamin and I went on a date one afternoon to the pumpkin walk. It was pretty chilly, but we bundled up. We actually ended up walking around it THREE times. Twice with Benjamin in the stroller and then once with him walking, mostly running, around. We did have to stop for the Toy Story one, the Polar Express one (there was a train...CHOOOO), the Monster's Inc one (Mike Wazowski!), and the UP one. We got home and had soup. It was a fun and FREE date. Have we mentioned how much we LOVE Cache Valley?

All bundled up and ready to GO!

UP! I forgot to mention that there had been some HUGE rain storms a couple of nights prior, hence the reason why some of the "balloons" from the house are missing. I was amazed at how well the faces on most of the pumpkins held up...and sad to see how some just washed right off. Very talented people. There were SO many scenes there!

MIKE WAZOWSKI. Seriously, Benjamin stopped and chatted with these pumpkins for a good minute.

I wish I could have gotten the whole Polar Express in one shot...they did an incredible job!

Benjamin's ALL TIME favorite!

Here he is chatting it up here with Buzz and Woody. We were there for a good 5 minutes...I kid you not!

So glad we got to go to the Pumpkin Walk this year. I think we'll make it a tradition. SO much fun!
End Post #3

No comments: