Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today was a historic day for me and my lovely wife Terra. We both voted for the first time ever. I was nervous i must admit, but it was fun and i read up on a couple of things and i feel i made the right choices. I don't usually tell people who i voted for but this will be an exception. For the first seat i didn't know either of the canidites, so i looked down and their was an add in box where you could add in a name of someone so i voted for my friend Drew Roska. I believe he of all people would make the best City Councilmen. He is dedicated and he is a hard worker. Vote Drew in 2008 i sure will be. Anyway all is well in Logan so i thought i would just blog for a minute.

No comments: