| Your Karaoke Theme Song is "YMCA" |
![]() You're the type of person who can't have fun unless everyone else is right there with you having a blast. You have an amazing knack for figuring out what people want, and you don't mind going the extra mile to make them happy. The spotlight is something you enjoy on occasion, but you prefer that not all the attention is on you. If you've gotten people to sing or dance along with you, then you're song is a success. You might also sing: "Macarena," "Hot, Hot, Hot" or "Stayin' Alive" Stay away from people who sing: "The Greatest Love of All" |
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
YMCA
Hi, this is Terra. So I saw this on my friend's (Andrea Frisby) blog and I really wanted to do it. So here it is. Who knew that I was so crazy - okay, really, who DIDN'T know??? Go village people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am totally doing it. I will post it on my blog! Love your guts! AND GUESS WHAT??? I woke up singing...Happy Birthday to Terra, Happy Birthday to Terra, Happy Birthday dear TEERRRRAAA (can you hear the trill in there?) Happy Birthday to Terra!! Luv you
Okay, I am posting again bc you need to put something new on your blog. I have been checking and checking....but I still love you guys!
Post a Comment