Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Week Of Partying

Hello my fellow friends, family, and other people who read the Huff Blog, I come to you on another cold night from Logan, Utah to bring you a Week of Partying. So November 9th, was my wife Terra's birthday and I want to give you a run down of the day, the weekend and the week after of my wife's birthday. Nothing but fun, fun, and more fun.
Lets start out with November 9, 5:30 a.m. myself, Terra, and our friends Drew and Emily Roska drove to Tremonton, Utah to go to Denny's. Drew and Emily were dressed up. Emily was a Cowgirl and Drew was NAAAACCCCHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! as you can see here in the picture.




these two are great. We all felt like a minority at the Denny's. I think because we are not regular customers they felt weird around us. They all stared at us in the restaurant and gave us horrible service but the food was good.




We went about our usual day after that doing school work and regular work. Then we headed to Boise, Idaho to spend time with family. Us and Evan and Ashlee Howard (Terra's Brother and Sister in law) went to hang out with Blake, Trisha, and Baby Lincoln (Another one of Terra's Brothers). We had a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time playing with baby Lincoln and playing a game called Halo 3. As you can see in these pictures.






Me, Evan, and Blake playing the game.








Here is baby Lincoln throwing up some gang signs in his pimp jump suit.













Lincoln and Terra, Lincoln and Josh, Lincoln - "I like when my Aunts and Uncles Come!"





we had a great turkey dinner thanks to Blake and Trish. it was delicious guys!






We unfortunately had to come home and go back to school and stuff the next day but that wasn't the end of the birthday celebration. I must have accidently told our friends Dave and Kendra Bigger that Terra's birthday was the next Friday, so we decided to have another party to honor my wife's birthday. This one was different. Terra wanted to make her own cake which is fine. We were all scared and didn't know how it would turn out. But seeing it was my wife's cooking, I knew that everything would be alright. Some of our friends were there - the Biggers, of course since we were at their house, the Roska's, and Jessie Hylton. Terra's cake turned out great i really enjoyed it alot. Here are a couple of pictures of it.



It's a bug cake!!!!! As a young child my wife would have these temper tantrums and would get real red in the face. So my mother-in-law nicknamed her toot bug. So for Terra's 16th birthday I believe her mother made her a bug cake and Terra has been wanting to make one ever since. So here it is - Bug Cake #2.









Here is my beautiful wife and her masterpiece of a cake. It was a fun night.








All in all it was a great birthday my wife said. That's good to hear as a husband, I can't disappoint my favorite person in the world. We hope the best for everyone and hope all are doing well. We love you all and hope to hear from you soon.


2 comments:

Hama Roska said...

We sure had a great time! Drew is always looking for an excuse to wear his cape.

We love the Huffs! Thanks for having a birthday Terra!!

Beth said...

Oh how we miss the Huffs! I love the cake! so cute! And Terra, I love your hair. You look so great. Ok...I need to take a break for Claire to write to you..go Claire.. mcb bn ..that's all I got out of her. And Josh, you are looking way buff. Hey, you guys are so wonderful. We love you lots.