Friday, November 30, 2007

ELFED

Okay, so my sister-in-law (Melanie) did this thing where you can elf yourself. I have never laughed so hard! I think that it was mainly because one of the elves was my brother and seeing him dance was just hilarious! I think I may ask him to do the dance when we go home for Christmas.

Anyway, I decided to elf Josh and I. So, here it is - for the first time ever in their elf costumes, live from LOGAN UTAH - JOSHUA AND TERRA HUFF! (please click on the link below for some grand entertainment)

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9635094262



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Mom of Huff boy said...

Zach loves it. He wants to be an elf too, but unfortunatley his Nene can't make it work. Josh is so cute as an elf. Great job Terra making him dance like that. Love you both.

Anonymous said...

That was great Terra...I'm going to have to try it out on us too!

Andrea said...

So cute! I don't know if this is good or bad, but I could totally picture you doing that. Josh too, but I don't know him that well, so maybe he'd never really do it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Matt and Tracy said...

my sister did that for us too, it was so funny! we had a great time hanging out too, let's do it again soon! and i'll definitely send you that recipe when i get back into town! have a wonderful christmas!

Beth said...

Funny..I've seen a couple of those. mike and Jessie's was funny too. Hey guess what? You are almost done with the semester! Whahoo!! Ps. Yes Claire has teeth and she grinds them, I think just to drive me nuts! :)