We're having a baby in June!
I went to the doctor today and saw the baby via ultrasound and heard the baby's heartbeat. I seem to be ultra emotional these days, so I was almost in tears when I saw that little blob on the screen. I had no idea what I was looking at, but I heard the heartbeat and it was awesome. I'm due June 19th, so that makes me 11 weeks today. Kind of crazy, but we're very excited. I pay special tribute to my dear friends who are struggling to have children. I wish so badly that there was something I could do, but I pray for all of you daily and I am eternally grateful for your love and support.
7 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Such exciting news! Congrats again!
Oh, this is happy news. Congratulations to you all. I'll try to be extra nice at work. If you need me to fill up your water bottle, just let me know. ;)
OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratu-freakin-lations!!!
We all have to deal with our own struggles, what may be easy for one person to do, may not be easy for another.
But, you can not put your life and your family on hold because other people are struggling. Sucks, but its the truth! You are sweet for mentioning that in your blog though! I just love you! -DIVA
Again...SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! We sure do love the Huffs and think you are swell parents:)
Hurray!!! Ben will be a great big brother... nothing is sweeter than seeing your kids be siblings! Good luck with the pregnancy!
Congrats :) How exciting for your family!
Post a Comment