Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Update

Sorry to tell you all that we have not had our baby yet. I'm not even due till the 27th, so you can start to go crazy after that. We did go and see the doctor yesterday and it didn't look too promising. Here is the short version. The baby is still floating and I'm dilated to a 2+. Things do change over night, but if they don't, we will meet again with the doctor on Monday. Then he will see where everything is at, if I haven't already delivered. I'm tentatively scheduled to be induced next Tuesday(September 30), but there are other things that the doctor has to take into consideration. So..sometime between now and next week Josh and Terra Huff will most likely be the proud parents of a new bouncing (literally...he bounces - I KNOW!) baby Benjamin. Thank you for all of your prayers...we are so blessed!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oooo, I'm so excited. Have a great week. Gets lots of pampering and relaxing in while you can. :)

Jen said...

I know that "due dates" should account for "cruel and unusual punishment". I know how hard it is to wait and wait and wait and oh yes wait. We love you guys, so we are hoping for a little less wait and more health. He will come soon, remember Trevor and I predicited next wed or thurs. so at least make us proud. Love Jen