Most if not all of you know we are going to have a son next week with us. I can not express in words the deepest grattitude or happiness that me and my wife have to our heavenly father for allowing the two of us to bring a child into this world. Our lives have been so blessed. We have been blessed with the best family members and friends who are always there to lean on when we need help. As a husband, a son, a brother, a friend, a brother in law, and soon to be dad, thank you to all of you who help us in anyway. Even if it is just a smile on your faces because it helps a ton.

So i had my first baseball practice tonight. It has been a long time sice i've played baseball competitively. I showed up took some field practice and i started to get back in the flow of things again. It is exciting to be on the field again. I am a member of the Logan Cubs. I was praying that we were not a Red Sox team cause i would have to quit due to my dislike for the red sox. The league dosn't start till next summer but the coach wanted us to get out and get some practice in this fall so we are ready to go for next year. I feel good about it. I have alot to work on but i think i can get back into the shape that i want to be in. Maybe everyone shouldn't come to the first or second game but maybe the third or fourth and after you can come i should be better by then hahahah. hopefully!! My first goal get a hit! Second goal, get another hit! then we will work from there. Anyway faithful blogger readers, i must go i'm suppost to be studying so when my wife reads this i am dead so... if you never hear from me again, you know why!
4 comments:
This is Terra, the tyrannical wife that kills her husband over blog posts. Don't worry I didn't kill him, I just tortured him...he's still alive - barely. I need someone to help with diaper changes, so I figured I should keep him around. WHATEVER! I love my husband...isn't he great? He will be the hottest hardball/baseball (yes, same thing) player in the world! And yes, Benjamin and I will be at every game. We'll probably make t-shirts too! Go Josh Huff!
I think it's great that you're playing. Sometimes I think I'm too old for that sort of stuff, but it's really fun, and a good way to exercise. Fresh air is nice, and it will be fun for your little family to hang out together (even if it's separated by the field).
I see you have chosen the easy way of the dark side with your Red Sox's bashing... I thought I was helping you see the light and now this! In the words of Caesar, "Et tu Brute?"
Terra!! I love the act of stalking. I found you... I don't know how, but I did. It's so fun to read on what's going on, you hot momma you! (and if you're totally getting scared and not knowing who I am, I was your favorite singing friend EVER!)
Post a Comment