So that little, creepy-ish, floating baby that's off to the side of our blog...the one that tells how many days I have left till my due date. Yeah, it's wrong. I am past my due date by 2 days! Someone must be playing a dirty trick on me...maybe that's why Benjamin hasn't come yet, he's waiting for the floating baby to read zero. Oh man! :-)
3 comments:
Oh Terra! I so hope he comes soon! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little guy!!!
Guess once it gets to one it stops counting down. Too bad, but maybe it's just to try to make you feel better. Like, maybe you wouldn't realize that you are -2. :)
Terra let us know how the MD went today. We are thinking about you. Hopefully you don't have to be induced if you don't want to. We wish you all the best. Love Jen
Post a Comment