Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome Mr. Benjamin

Mr. Benjamin showed up at 8:33 p.m on September 30, 2008. He was 8 pounds 6 ounces, and 21 inches long. He has cute cheeks as you see. Just so you know Terra and Benjamin are both doing great. Both are healthy and strong. We are excited to have him in our lives and with us finally. Thank you for your prayers and your support.

27 comments:

Bobbi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I hope everything went well:)

Peter and Julia said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS:) You guys look great and Benjamin is adorable:)

Chris said...

CONGRATS! Now begins the life of little sleep and dirty diapers. In other words I am not coming over to visit...JK

Joey N Jamie said...

Congrats!!!! He is so cute, we are so excited for you guys! Take advantage of the nursery and get some good sleep.
Jamie & Joey Hislop

Leslie said...

he is too cute! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Josh & Terra! You will be wonderful parents!

Lynette and Anthony said...

Congrats!! I'm so glad everything went well and now you have an adorable little boy!

Beth said...

Hooray, he's here. I have been wondering if he'd arrived safely. He looks so sweet. I wish I could be there to squeeze his cheeks. Congratulations!!

Cali said...

Oh cute! it makes me want to do it all over again! He is a doll... cherish these first few days having your hubby with you.. it's the best ever!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Yeah!! Give Terra my love!!

Andrea said...

Oh, what a cutie! I'm glad you're doing well. Get out of there soon so we can get all the details!

Ilene said...

Congratulations! I'm glad he's here and you're both doing well. It looks like you had a c-section since Josh has on scrubs. I hope you heal quickly and feel 100% soon! I'm sure you already LOVE being a mom (and Josh a dad). Parenthood is the best (though I can't wait to regularly sleep through the night)!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. He is very cute!

amber said...

Congrats you guys. How exciting! Take this advice with a grain of salt, but I STRONGLY suggest getting little Benjamin on a sleeping/eating/napping schedule as soon as possible. We're working on one right now. I'll let you know how it works out if your interested. We want to bring you dinner. Let us know when a good day would be.

Hama Roska said...

Congrats! Call me if you need anything.

Britni said...

yeah! isn't it the best feeling to be parents! it makes you feel like the pregnancy was worth it after all. he's a cutie petutie!

Heidi & Derek said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! I can't wait to meet him!

DeeAura said...

YAHOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!! He's a cutie!!! :) I mean handsome. :)

Jen said...

love you guys! congrats and post more pictures soon. when my boys are feeling better we will come see you guys. let us know if you need anything.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yay!! congrats! what a cutie!!

Matt and Tracy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Glad to hear that mom and baby are doing well too! I think we might visit Logan sometime early spring...we'll have to get together. We want to meet Mr Benjamin and see you guys before we before we settle down in Guam. Keep updating!!!!

sgilgen said...

Terra - I am so excited for you! Scott just stopped by to tell me the good news and how to see photos of your new addition!Congrats!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I am happy for you, glad your little bundle of joy finally came. Enjoy him. (sister ecker)

Scott&Janae said...

Good Job you Guys. He is adorable. We can't wait to get out there to see you guys and your new family! We love you and are glad to hear that everything went good.

kirbyzoo said...

Ben is so happy to have a protoge (?). He promises to share all of his mischevious secrets during the next few years...
Congrats!! We're so happy for you two, well three now.

Love ya!

Jaci said...

yay!!!! i'm so happy for you two. i wish i could re-live the birth of our babe. that spirit you feel the first few days is so wonderful. straight from heaven! :)
Benjamin will be so happy to have such wonderful parents!

Evelyn said...

I'm so excited!! What a good looking family!!! Benjamin shouldn't be allowed to be that cute! Congrats.